I wanted to try do a theatrical/bold leopard eye makeup idea. I didn’t want that inner black liner so thick, but I couldn’t find my other liquid liner, that has a fine point. Oh well. Enjoy! Will list what I used at the end. 🙂
- “Cookie” – eyeshadow, MUA artiste palette.
- “Chocolate” eyeshadow, MUA artiste palette.
- White eyeliner pencil – Revlon matte luxurious kohl eyeliner.
- Liquid liner – 2true effortless eyeliner.
- “Super shock max mascara” – Avon.
- “12 papas grass” – Trio shadow silk, by SENSIQ.
- “Harvest gold”. – Trio shadow silk, by SENSIQ.
- Various light browns & cream (they don’t have names) – from the FCUK “Oh so urban, colour palette”.
Stay beautiful xoxoxoxo